What is contained in the Employment standards and Labour code in Alberta?

posted in: Employment Standards | 0

The content and rules included in the provincial and territorial labour laws affect at least 90 percent of the current Canadian workers while the remaining 10 percent is federally regulated in Canada. Laws regulated by the federal authorities include the … Continued

Changes to the Employment Standards in Manitoba

posted in: Employment Standards | 0

The first change to the employment standards is that effective 1st October, 2014, the minimum wages will increase to $10.70 per hour from the previous $10.45. This will affect vacation and holiday pay for all the workers based on the … Continued

1 5 6 7 8